Monday, August 22, 2011

Well, I survived!

I survived my first day back at work, I'm not gonna lie though, it was tough! My computer was not working today so I didn't have much to keep me "busy." About 4:30pm the IT department finally fixed it and I was checking 125 e-mails at the end of the day!!! I tried to not think about leaving him but about every 30 minutes I had someone coming in and asking "you having withdrawels yet?" or "you missing your baby?" or "how are you doing?" or "let me see pictures of him!" and so forth so it was rough. I did go see him at lunch to nurse him and get me some lovin' and it sure made the afternoon a little more bareable! Then to see his sweet smile at 5:00pm made it all worth it! I rushed home to fix dinner for Jason and then I got me some snuggles from my chunky monkey! I'm sure tired though, I hope he sleeps a little better tonight so mommy can get some sleep!!

It's hard getting up and functioning at 4:30am, and I know what most of you are thinking, but I didn't wake up that early before. At 4:30am, that gave me an hour and a half to get myself showered and all ready, nursed him at 6:00am then pumped and got everything washed and put away, this had me getting done around 6:45am(ish). Then I got him up and ready to go, loaded the car all up, not to mention finished packing plenty of things for Grandma's house, then actually made it out the door at 7:00am like I had hoped! I left my mom's at 7:20am - had to get a head start on that school traffic! I didn't make it down the driveway though before I lost it, but I had composed myself by the time I made it into heavy traffic since my front windows aren't tinted - don't need anyone thinking I'm some crazy crying fool :)

Well, at least tomorrow I don't have to rush quite as much, Hudson will be staying home with Daddy tomorrow! So yay! Ok...gotta get some more snuggles in before bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment