Saturday, August 20, 2011

My big boy

I can't believe it but the time has finally come that we had to move Hudson from our room to his nursery. You think I'd be ready, all the hard work that I put into that room, you would think that I would be excited for him to finally go to it. I think that I had a harder time with it than he did though. He stirred around for a while...or rather played around cooing at his mobile and talking to himself, but then he went right to sleep. Me on the other hand shed a few tears, didn't really get much sleep because I was constantly watching our monitor and worried if it was too soon for most of today but in the end he's fine and I think I'll be ok too. He is sleeping well, tonight he was asleep before we even were ready for him to go to the nursery so it made it a little easier this evening to just be able to put him down, of course I still read to him even though he wasn't awake but I know he heard it because he smiled every time I got to the song. "It's moments like this that make me wish I could freeze frame time!"

No comments:

Post a Comment