Sunday, August 28, 2011

My 2 month old!!!

Ahhhhhhh has it really already been two whole months? Where did the time go? The time really has flown by, Hudson has changed soooo much!



My sweet lil' monkey, in the past month you have grown 1.5 inches (measuring 23 inches), you've gained about 2 pounds (weighing 12.2 pounds) and have developed quite a personality! I LOVE waking you up every morning, you are so happy and talkative, I love our drives to grandma's because you tell me all about your dreams you had the night before. For the most part you are sleeping through the night, giving us at least about 5 or 6 hours but sometimes 9 hours!!! You are sleeping in your nursery, in your crib and it was very hard for mommy to come to terms with that. You were so close to us for so long, I hated to put you in your crib but knew I needed to. You are starting to smile a lot more, you LOVE fans and daddy loves to turn it on for you to start smiling. Your sight is great, you will follow us in a room, which is sometimes bad because when you don't see us you can get a little fussy! We have tried to get you to take a paci but you don't seem to be too concerned with it, you would much rather smack on your fist...and I mean SMACK! We can hear you all over the house smacking on your fist!! Dixie is beginning to warm up to you, she doesn't take off running so much anymore when you begin to cry or make noises. Me and daddy are going out a little bit more with you, taking you on errands and out to dinner with us and you will sleep for the most part. You make cute lil' "hootie owl" sounds that just melt my heart, and when you smile I fall in love all over again! Daddy still has a little problem with the amount of diapers you go through each day but mommy doesn't mind one bit! You have little accidents sometimes and have an “explosion” in your diaper...daddy says “eww” but mommy just smiles. You are beginning to fit into some 3 month clothes, you can still wear your newborn onesies though and some 0-3 month outfits. I still have the cutest pair of newborn denim shorts that you can’t fit into and I want you to wear them!! I love watching you each day and how much you change, I am amazed with how alert you are. You are getting a lot better at holding your head up, however, you don't really like it when we make you do "tummy time" but we try to do so each day some. You do hold your head up though, making it hard for mommy and daddy to burp  you at times!! You love your bath time now, and mommy enjoys how cuddly you are afterward. Before you go down each night, mommy reads "Love You Forever" to you, then gives you lots of kisses (cuz I know one day I won't get them) and then I put you down. You usually will stay up and talk for about 30 minutes then finally drift off to sleep. Sometimes I go back and just watch you sleep, so peacefully there in your crib. Mommy went back to work a week ago, which is a little sad, but it makes it all worth it to come home and get some good cuddle time and have you snuggle up under my chin. I look forward to each and every day and how much you grow and continue to change and can't wait for more!!!
HAPPY 2 MONTHS Chunky Monkey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment