Friday, August 26, 2011

God give me the strength!

My sweet lil' monkey had to get shots today...I think I had a harder time than Hudson did. His little face got so red, he would tense up when the needle went in and then it was almost as if you could see the moment the pain set in in his eyes, broke my heart!!! He was a little fussy before, it's almost as if he knew what was coming!

Me trying to comfort him before we saw the doctor


Dr. Ransom trying to make nice with Hudson before his shots

In the end, Hudson did just fine, mommy did ok too. I scooped him up right after and gave him hugs and kisses and he calmed down right away. We gave him some Tylenol and he slept most of the afternoon. Jason is working a football game tonight, since school started back up that means Jason will begin working off-duty again so we came to grandma & grandpa's for the evening. I just hope we have a good night...

No comments:

Post a Comment