Monday, May 2, 2011

Nursery almost done!!!

I came home one day last week and Jason had completed the crib. I was a little sad that I didn't get to take photos of him assembling it but he said it was so easy that it didn't take long at all. 4 panels and some long screws and it was done. At least he thought to take some photos along the way.


I love this crib more and more each time I look at it!

So while Jason was working this weekend I decided to try and finish what I could in the nursery. I washed all the sheets and such and put everything all together on the crib. I love this bedding more and more! And our colors turned out perfect! :)





Now we are just waiting on the final piece of the furniture to come in and then the room will be done. Yes, we do have things to hang on the walls but we are waiting to see just how all the furniture looks before we start hanging things up on the walls. There isn't much room except above the crib and we got some artwork with the bedding, the other big wall will have a huge hutch covering it up so we can't hang anything there. And it's a nursery...if there's not a lot hanging on his walls, I don't think he'll grow up to hate us too much!

No comments:

Post a Comment