Thursday, May 26, 2011

36 weeks...almost time!!!

So...approximately 4 weeks from today our lil' peanut could be here, I can't believe how fast this time is just flying by!

(wow...didn't realize how tacky that toilet looks in the background...please excuse!)


PREGNANCY AT A GLANCE

How far along? 36 weeks

Baby's size? We have scheduled an ultrasound for June 3rd, we can get a good estimate of how big he is then, but everyone is guessing that he's going to be a big boy. Jason and I both were 8lb babies so it would be a surprise to me if he came out under 8lbs.

Gender? Momma's boy is spoiled rotten!

Weight gain? I didn't gain any weight in the last 3 weeks from my last doctor's appointment! I was super excited, but I'm pretty sure that this past weekend I put on quite a bit!

Maternity clothes? Look more like curtains I'm wearing these days :)

Stretch marks? Wake up with new ones every morning but they are pretty

Belly button in or out? Some days it looks like it will pop out by the end of the day but others it actually looks normal

Sleeping? Remind of what that is again?

Foods I'm loving? Crawfish and Spoons right now!

Foods I'm hating? Is that really possibly right now?!?!

Best moment this week? Well, it was a best weekend...we had my birthday crawfish boil, Jason and my Bubba did an awesome job on the crawfish!! Then Sunday was my first baby shower, hosted by some sweet friends and co-workers. I can't wait to see photos, it was very overwhelming to walk into the house with all that stuff everywhere! It was a hot day, so I was a little crabby, but soon calmed down and really enjoyed it all. I can't wait to get his shower game gifts, a bunch of "advice cards" and his first Alphabet book!

What I'm looking forward to? Shopping with my sister-in-law this weekend!

What I miss? Being comfortable

Symptoms? Really bad heartburn, some minor aches and pains in certain areas, my feet are hurting more and more by the end of the day, Braxton Hicks are getting stronger, really tired all the time, can't sleep half the time...

Milestones? Nursery is done!!!

Emotions & Moods? Just depends on the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment