Friday, May 27, 2011

Baby Shower!

I finally got some photos from this past weekend of the shower. Jason and I are truly blessed to have so many family and friends that care so much about us.

Plenty of diapers and my car seat/stroller set

All the gifts...it was a little overwhelming to walk into the house!

A close-up of my diaper cake...so cute!

My awesome cake...it was soooooo good too! I think I put away about half of it on my own!

Some really cute blankets, this is an activity blanket

Handmade one from his Nana James (that's Jason's mother)

One with a turtle from a sweet sorority sister - couldn't get away without at least one!!!

Handmade one from a sweet friend...it's really soft!

And a specially picked one from my niece

Uncle Trey got him a cute bib

Aunt Jaclyn got him a cute onesie

My mom and MIL

My niece

My SIL

My other niece

My mom and grandma

And finally all my hostesses...minus Kara :(

I was pooped by the end of the day...I needed some help

It's so exciting to bring everything home, I don't think Jason was too thrilled about it but I am so super excited to get everything together in the room. My SIL is coming into town this weekend so I'm sure we will be putting together some things.

No comments:

Post a Comment