Thursday, May 12, 2011

34 weeks!

42 days to go...but who's counting?! Oh that would be me...because I am growing at a very rapid rate!! I'm feeling really good though and really and getting excited as these last few weeks are quickly passing by.


PREGNANCY AT A GLANCE

How far along? 34 weeks

Baby's size? Too big for my body! :) He should be around 4 3/4 lb right now and about 18 inches long...we'll know for sure when we go to the doctor next week.

Gender? Better be a boy!

Weight gain? Still about the same right now, somewhere around 10.5-11 lbs total weight gain, depends on the day though

Maternity clothes? Are getting very tight on me now...there are only a few items that I really feel comfortable wearing

Stretch marks? I officially have them...saw the first red marks two days ago...so it really doesn't matter whether you moisturize or not, if your body isn't big enough then pregnancy will make it

Belly button in or out? It's still in!

Sleeping? Has gotten harder and harder!

Foods I'm loving? Heat, sweets and sno-cones, don't think that's going to change!!!

Foods I'm hating? Still haven't found anything that I want to eat now-a-days!

Best moment this week? Well, it's a surprise...but Jason and I did something very special for our families

What I'm looking forward to? Our childbirth class this weekend!!

What I miss? Sleeping on my tummy

Symptoms? Lots of things...I'm getting bladder infections really bad now, he's so low that it's making the pains even worse, my feet are beginning to swell some and everything "down there" is beginning to ache and make me walk funny, he still gets the hiccups, don't really sleep much, but am soooooo exhausted, starting the "nesting" at home

Milestones? It may seem silly but he's begun to do his contortionist act and I think it's the cutest thing to watch him move across my belly!

Emotions & Moods? I think I might be getting a hold on them...might

No comments:

Post a Comment