Thursday, May 5, 2011

Baby James - 33 weeks (and running out of room!)

The belly is certainly tightening up, I am starting to get those looks of "oh you poor thing!" I really don't feel as bad as I may look though all the time. Doctor says that unfortunately with my small torso that he's just run out of room, bless his little heart!


PREGNANCY AT A GLANCE

How far along? 33 weeks

Baby's size? Too big for my body! :) Haha, I'm thinking he's somewhere between 4 1/2 - 5 lbs and measuring about 16-18 inches long. I would guess (based on mine and Jason's height) that he would be about 16 inches long, but based on how little room I can tell he has I'm thinking maybe he's at 18 inches long!!

Gender? He's still our lil' Hudson Alexander James :)

Weight gain? According to our scale at home, I have broke into the double digits, somewhere between 10.5-11lbs but it fluctuates from day to day.

Maternity clothes? I treated myself to a shopping spree last week (don't tell JASON!!!) because sometimes you just get in that rut where nothing fits the way you want it to and you feel like a fat cow, so I bought me some nice clothes that don't make me feel so bad :)

Stretch marks? I can feel them on my belly but they are clear, everyone says that I'll see them after I deliver and that's fine, I am just worried about the dark red/purple ones...so I moisturize like crazy!!!

Belly button in or out? It's still in!

Sleeping? Remind me what that is again?

Foods I'm loving? Heat, sweets and sno-cones, don't think that's going to change!!! Maybe it can stick around even after he's born!!

Foods I'm hating? If it's food, I'm eating it!

Best moment this week? Got a couple again...got the bedding put on in the nursery and it looks so cute, finished some invitations for a shower (yea I made them) and then last would be yesterday getting my Edible Arrangement from Jason :)

What I'm looking forward to? My birthday weekend, Jason's got some fun things planned :)

What I miss? Not getting so dang winded!!!

Symptoms? Exhaustion...afternoons (really days in general) are getting harder and harder, I do have swelling in my ankles and feet by the afternoons and it really hurts, baby has had the hiccups for a little over a week now (cute to me though - I love that feeling!), I have a sharp pain on my tailbone and then just some random aches and pains here and there, I would have to say (knock on wood) that I think I've had a pretty good pregnancy.

Milestones? Finishing the invitations and putting the bedding in the nursery!!

Emotions & Moods? Still trying to watch them...

No comments:

Post a Comment