Thursday, May 19, 2011

35 weeks - ahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

I can't believe it's almost time to meet my chunky monkey! Time has surely passed us by quickly, in just 5 short weeks we will see him; it feels just like yesterday I was taking a test! It's crazy to go back and look at my belly starting in December and now seeing just how much it's grown...and to think that there's a baby in there!!!



PREGNANCY AT A GLANCE

How far along? 35 weeks

Baby's size? I hope to find out tomorrow, but it seems as though I need to grow some more!

Gender? Still momma's boy!

Weight gain? Seems to be right about the same, I think I've actually lost a couple of pounds over the past few days with Jason being gone out of town

Maternity clothes? Still tight...

Stretch marks? I officially have them all over the underside of my belly!!!

Belly button in or out? It's still in...barely...but it's still in.

Sleeping? Is really difficult!

Foods I'm loving? Heat, sweets and sno-cones, don't think that's going to change!!!

Foods I'm hating? Still haven't found anything that I don't want to eat now-a-days!

Best moment this week? Well, we did complete our Prepared Childbirth Class...got a graduation certificate and all so we are as prepared as we are ever going to be for this sweet baby. Then there was Saturday evening...not really a "best" moment...but certainly something worth noting...I kinda cut the tip of my finger off while working on baby shower invitations...I think the "best" moment I had on Saturday was as Jason is pouring the Peroxide on it our medic/firefighter neighbor leans over and goes "does it hurt?" I wanted so badly to go "no it feels great, please cut my other 9 fingers" but I refrained...

What I'm looking forward to? Seeing all my friends this weekend for my first baby shower!

What I miss? Jason this week, he's been gone all week :(

Symptoms? Still about the same...bladder infections, he's so low that it's making the pains even worse, my feet are beginning to swell a lot now...I have fat rolls on my cankles, he still gets the hiccups which I think are adorable, he's moving a lot more so I love watching him move across my belly, I'm soooooo exhausted all the time and the "nesting" at home is picking up...

Milestones? We graduated from our Prepared Childbirth Class

Emotions & Moods? They're up they're down, they're hot, they're cold

No comments:

Post a Comment