Monday, February 14, 2011

One of the greatest Valentine's Day

Next year I will have two Valentines to celebrate with, this year was the last one for just Jason and me. Actually it started yesterday, I got a Valentine gift from my sweet Bubba, some chocolate covered strawberries, he's in training out of town so we had to get them early. Then today started off pretty good, I got some chocolates from some co-workers...great for the prego! Then I got a lovely bouquet from my sweet Jason that actually came at 8:30am...they NEVER come that early for me!


I am starting to get sick so I've been cooped up in my office with the door shut all day but hopefully it will pass. I couldn't wait to get home because I had ordered some clothes for the baby and knew they were coming today! So I rush home only to find them not there yet :( They finally came right before I had to leave to go to the sorority house. PERFECT way to leave home for the evening!!


Jason and I finished the evening off with dinner at our traditional Cafe Eccell, Jason with the steak cooked just every so perfectly...my mouth was watering. I had a chicken pasta, would have loved my fish I normally get, but don't think that it would have settled well since I would only get it cooked medium rare. We were going to get dessert but opted out since I had baked a cake and it was waiting for us at home!

I am really starting to get a little sick...seems like a head cold, let's hope it passes because this is not fun!

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I can't wait for Valentine's Day 2012, I'll have two men to celebrate with!

No comments:

Post a Comment