Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Birthday to my BUBBA!

Today was my Bubba's birthday, he's a little under the weather but we still went out to celebrate his birthday. I feel that I have to say a few kind words about him on his special day. Oh how I can remember the days of fighting and of you picking on me, but I can also remember as we grew up, you were the one that was there for me when I got my first C in school and got me out of trouble, an accident in the middle of the night and you came rushing to my rescue, and most importantly, you've always been there for me when I needed you most. I can also remember being there for you, remember your nurse when you tried your share of acrobatics! You'll probably kill me for posting this but oh well!

 Oh we were so young, and just loved each other dearly!

 And then you were there for me on my special wedding day, you see all those lights hanging in the background...well, he worked really hard to get them to be exactly what I wanted!!!


So happy birthday Bubba, you are a special person to me, and so many others, and most importantly, to your nephew that will be here this summer! I know, I know, you'll spoil him beyond repair, but I'm glad to pass down that torch to him that I once held.

Happy Birthday, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment