Sunday, February 20, 2011

Oh that's right...

So I've noticed a lot of things while being pregnant, especially so in the past couple of weeks that have raised a question in my mind with the only logical answer being "oh that's right..." Thought I would share :)

- I gained another 2 pounds, what the heck?!?! Oh that's right...

- Why am I crying at a papercut? Oh that's right...

- Why can't I stop eating everything in sight!? Oh that's right...

- Um, could someone please tell me why can't I remember anything anymore? Oh that's right...

- Why all the hormones and low tolerance for anything?!?! Oh that's right...

- Why does it hurt so bad when I get made fun of for being moody or fat? Oh that's right...

- Why is it so hard to get into bed? Or better yet, rolling out of bed?? Oh that's right...

- Why do I have to pee every 10 minutes (seconds)? Oh that's right...

- Why do I cry all the time now for every little thing? Oh that's right...

- Why did it hurt so bad to just bend over and pick that up? Oh that's right...

- Why can't I bend over and pick that up? Oh that's right...

- What the hell is that moving in my stomach right now?! Oh that's right...

- Why did I just get mad at Jason for ditching me at lunch? Oh that's right...

- Why do I have this "I don't give a flip" attitude about some things, I mean the laundry and dishes don't need to be done do they? Oh that's right...

- Why can't I bite my tongue sometimes? Oh that's right...

- Where did these boobs come from, I think they need to be registered for their own zip code right now! Oh that's right...

- Seriously, did I really just pee on myself when I sneezed?! Oh that's right...

- Why can't I ever get comfortable? Oh the aches and pains! Oh that's right...


I really can't help but laugh at some of these because I know I'm a crazy person! Oh well, thought I'd share some of my laughs with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment