Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It's a BOY!

It's a boy for the James Gang, I think it goes without saying we are incredibly excited! No we haven't decided on a name yet.

We had a little bit of trouble at the doctor today, lil' peanut had his legs crossed and made it quite difficult to get a good reading, but we finally got a good photo and there's no denying it, he's a boy!



Came home and finally decided to share the news with the Facebook world, here's the photo we shared, I am 19w6d today. The baby is measuring right on point so we're still due June 23rd!


 He was looking out at us, he was pretty still at this point, not really wanting to move for us


 He was starting to move his hands, Jason said he was saying "get out of my face!"

Precious profile, although she wanted a better one, this was the best we could get


Another profile shot, still not the best but you get the picture


Here you can see his little legs crossed, and at times I even thought there was nothing between the legs


But he proved us wrong, here was a little glimpse we got, she managed to freeze the frame for us just in time,  but he was squirming around


And then finally, the best shot yet, she was able to point out that it is indeed a boy

I have to say that I did have a feeling for a boy. It was wierd though, I thought it was a boy, but felt like I only thought that because we really wanted a boy and had a lot of pressure for a boy. I kept saying "because everyone wants us to have the boy then it will be the girl" but I guess my intuition proved right. Dreams were mixed, I had them both ways, some people asked about  heart beat, today it was 141bpm, Monday it was 150bpm. Some said it would be a girl becuase it looked like I was carrying high, others just had a hunch one way or the other. So...our lil' peanut is a boy, Jason and I couldn't be more excited right now. I know Jason is really excited, talking about fishing trips already! We went to the mall, bought a lil' blanket that says "Thank Heaven for Little Boys" and a onesie that says "Mommy's NEW Man" and I can't wait to give them to him! We can finally go shopping, buy things, we know what "it" is now, "it" is a HE and we can't wait until he gets here in June!

No comments:

Post a Comment