Thursday, February 10, 2011

Baby James February 2011

So we went to the doctor today, baby is doing just fine, growing like he should be and he is beginning to kick hard. I felt him for the first time really kick. Doctor Appleton was checking for his heartbeat and she was pushing around trying to find him...well he let her know just right where he was and it was almost like he was trying to kick her hands away saying "quit poking me!" I have felt a couple lil' kicks like that here and there in the past few days but today was the strongest. We tried to get him to do it again so Jason could feel it but he had settled down. Oh well, soon enough.

We have purchased a few items here and there for him but I'm really trying to refrain because people have already begun buying things for him. I got a couple of outfits from a friend at work, she said she just couldn't resist and I got my first gift with his name on it, so I guess it's time to share that. His name will be Hudson, we haven't decided/talked about a middle name nor do we have any ideas so be patient, but I do love my gifts:

 These are gifts from Carrie, a friend of mine at work. We plan on doing his room in Monkeys, and she's a HUGE fan of frogs so she couldn't not get him something with frogs on it :)

This was from one of my co-workers, Melissa, her sister makes these things and they are super cute...you can check out more of her stuff here.

We have finally decided on bedding too, his room will be a monkey theme and I can't wait to start decorating...if we could just get the room cleaned out!!! Maybe I'll work on it soon, when does the "nesting" begin?!?!

2 comments:

  1. so is hudson a reflection of nyc? like where you got engaged? cuz you know i like the city names, and the name of the river is sweet too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessum it sure is. We were on the boat in the Hudson River :) How'd you guess?!?

    ReplyDelete