Tuesday, April 3, 2012

My first haircut

I know, I know...you're supposed to wait until your child's first birthday for a haircut but we just couldn't wait and the timing was perfect. Jason's parents came into town for a quick visit and our hair stylist was able to work him in so we just went for it. My sweet lil' baby looks like a sweet lil' man now!

This morning's hair was a little crazy - all the more reason for a haircut!

Right before we went...he's so precious!

Laughing at daddy

Here we go!!!

Daddy had to help out

Trying to figure out what the heck is about to happen to him!


And there it goes...



He's was pretty cooperative 

And had a good time


Trying to grab Ms. Shawna



finishing with the trimmers

He was a little unsure about this

It tickled a little

But he snuggled with daddy

Perfect!!!

Getting all cleaned up

My two handsome boys!!!

Thanking Ms. Shawna for a great haircut!!

Grandpa & grandma with my new haircut

And poppy & nana with my new haircut

Tried to get a picture with the grandpas

But he just wanted to chat

Now he looks like a lil' man, let the hearts start breaking now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment