Thursday, April 12, 2012

Happy Easter...a little late :)

So it's a little late but Happy Easter from my lil' monkey!

Easter Bunny cake I made :)

Took a nap before church

Uncle Trey let me play with the remote!

Uncle Trey lovin'

He let me play with his phone too!

Some yoga work after lunch

Silly daddy!

I even took some steps for everybody

Still going...

Even rolled the ankles a bit...

But kept on going!!! Everybody was so excited :)

Then we went for an Easter Egg Hunt!!

Mommy and Daddy just brought me the eggs though

Had to get the #24 egg just for daddy!!



Oh then I found rocks...

Still playing with rocks...

Saw some tanks with Grandma & Grandpa

Took a lil' nap

Had a lil' snack

Train ride with mommy & grandma

Mommy & Daddy took engagement pictures with this exact tank!!!

Than took a break for some Blue Bell

It's going to take some time to get used to...

Happy Easter from the James Gang!

Daddy wanted a picture with both his kiddos


Awww...sweet boys!

Now I realize Hudson looks terrified...and he might have been, but this was the best we could get out of him on an evening after no nap!!! 

Hope everyone had a HAPPY EASTER! 

No comments:

Post a Comment