Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lately...

Not too much going on these days, Jason is busy working...as am I getting ready for a conference coming up in just a few days. However, in all the hustle and bustle, Jason and I went to a challenge course today, it was something that was planned through our church, but was done with just a bunch of couples. The challenge course is through A&M's Kinesiolgy department but is offered to anyone and everyone that wants to come out and do it. We only did a small portion of it, but I can not tell you how much fun we had. Jason and I climbed a 50 foot wall together - kinda - I climbed and he held the rope below, then he climbed and I held the rope below. It's quite an experience to go through together, you know your spouse has your back no matter what, but in that moment, when I'm just a few feet from the top and I felt like I had nothing left in me and just wanted to let go I could hear Jason from below telling me I could do it. It was a feeling like no other! We treated ourselves to ice cream afterward...we're going to need it because I have a feeling that we are going to be incredibly sore in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment