Thursday, March 29, 2012

9 months old

The 9 months it took for me to have you here seemed like it took forever and these past 9 months have seemed to just fly by! You have changed so much and becoming such a sweet lil' man!


My lil' chunk, you are growing up more and more. You had a great check-up today, weighing in at 19 pounds 12 ounces, measuring 27 1/4 inches long and I don't remember your head. You are in the 25% for height (are we really surprised?!), 50% for weight and 75% for head size - which the doctor said meant great brain development!!! Dr. Ransom says you look great and are growing just fine. You now have 8 teeth and are fully aware of teh chomping capabilities of them! You have had your first of many colds due to allergies - you can thank your daddy for that when you get older :) Still sleeping just fine through the night and mommy & daddy are loving it! We had to introduce formula to you, mommy is still having a hard time with this, but my stock in the freezer has begun to dwindle away. You still nurse twice a day, early morning and bedtime, and take two bottles during the day that are a mixture of formula and milk. You eat meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. You eat all sorts of snacks and are drinking milk, juice and water from sippy cups. You are still in size 2 diapers and probably will be for a while. You have some 6 month clothes you can still wear, lots of 9 month clothes and I have begun to put you in 12 month clothes as well - with plenty of room to grow into them! You wear size 2 and 3 shoes, just depends on the brand. Napping is still a hit or miss thing with you, sometimes you take great naps and then sometimes you will go all day long and not nap at all - but you come home and crash for the night so I can't complain too much :) You are crawling all over the place - and fast! You are pulling yourself up on everything, and have even managed to take a few lil' half steps - so only a matter of time before mommy and daddy are running around chasing you. I know I'll probably regret saying it, but I really can't wait until I can chase you around! You look like a lil' boy now, not so much like a baby - it makes me happy and sad at the same time. Daddy enjoys how interactive you have become. You recognize us as we arrive or cry for us as we leave.

I look forward to what month 10 will bring, these past 9 have been so amazing and scary all at the same time but I wouldn't trade it for anything!

HAPPY 9 MONTHS my sweet lil' monkey, mommy and daddy love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment