Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Oh my goodness...

It's only a matter of time before my lil' peanut is walking all around the place!!!

This was last week, he has begun standing up and letting go!!!

The only reason he got to climb on the entertainment center tonight was because he was walking sooooo good!

Ugh, is that not the most adorable face ever?!?!

That's right...not holding on!

Again...no hands!

Going between objects...he's going to be running by the time he's 9 months!!!

Am I really ready for this? For my lil' man to be walking circles around me?! Oh my goodness! Good thing daddy bought me a brand new camera because it looks like we're going to be taking tons of photos!!

2 comments:

  1. PUSH HIM DOWN!! :)

    Just kidding! Such a big kid already and on the advanced track! Such a fun milestone - it gets even crazier from here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just crazy, he's supposed to still be my lil' baby boy and he's growing up waaaaay too fast! I see precious Landry and I remember when Hudson was that small...

    ReplyDelete