Thursday, March 15, 2012

Happy 3rd Anniversary

Jason and I celebrated our 3rd wedding anniversary this week, we didn't really do much except the rodeo. I have no car so of course I was a little upset because I didn't even have time to go and find him a card. Oh well, so we spent the evening in Houston, just us, no one else, and had a really good concert to listen to.

So three years, three amazing years of wedded bliss together. Yea, I know, corny, but each and every day just keeps getting better and better. From an amazing partner, best friend, companion for life, to the amazing father he has become over the last 8 months. I can't say enough great things about him. As a husband, he is more than I could have ever ask for to be by my side in life, as a father, I am amazed each and every day with how much he teaches our son. I am so thankful for the years we've had together and look forward to the years that are still yet to come. He still makes my heart skip a beat (or two) each and every day.

Jason surprised me one more time...after dinner tonight he took me to buy a new camera! I can't wait to start shooting Hudson!!!

Happy Anniversary sweetie, you're my hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment