Friday, April 1, 2011

Prego photos for April Fool's

It's been a while since my hubby's been able to make it home to get some prego photos of me in the morning but he finally managed to this morning!! We were able to get some with the pups too since we have Shiner and Dixie this week!

It seems really hard to tell just how large I am getting...

I don't know what to do with my arms, they are just in the way...

Jason suggested under the belly but I feel like it's not quite big enough to be under the belly...

Then Dixie came to join

And Shiner tried to but it was more of a hassle to try and hold on to him...he's a little squirmy

Then I sent my hubby on back to work...

Happy April Fool's day...stay on your toes...there's jokes all around here at the office!

No comments:

Post a Comment