Thursday, April 14, 2011

The bump (lump) at 30 weeks!

First glimpse of the bare bump...so you can see just how much the belly is growing. Today I am 30 weeks, I thought I would share thoughts and such from here on out until I deliver...


PREGNANCY AT A GLANCE

How far along? 30 weeks

Baby's size? The doctor hasn't really given us an exact size for him yet, I know he's running out of room though, I feel like I have a foot in my ribs and head on my bladder 24/7 (but that's just where he should be according to the doctor)

Gender? We're still having a baby BOY! Hudson "still under discussion" James

Weight Gain? At our last doctor's appointment, I was still in the single digits, now this past week was a little rough for me, both personally and professionally, and I managed to lose about 4.5 lbs according to our scale at home.

Maternity clothes? I wear maternity clothes these days...can wear anything from smalls to larges...just depends on where they are from. I do have some regular shirts and dresses that I can still wear, you can tell they aren't made for a motherly belly or boobs but they still work just fine.

Stretch marks? I do not have any yet...at least not that I can see, I thought I had one a few weeks back but either it's disappeared or I was just seeing things...

Belly button in or out? It's still in but it's stretched out quite a bit.

Sleeping? It just depends on the night...for the most part though, he only allows for me to sleep a couple of hours every night (spare the "just wait" comments too please)

Foods I'm loving? Anything spicy...Mexican, spicy stir-fry, cajun...I just want the heat!!!

Foods I'm hating? If it's food, I'm gonna eat it...I still have my foods I hate (like roast - YUCK!) but I'll stomach them for the sake of argument...

Best moment this week? Getting our nursery furniture and coming home with it...and then coming home yesterday and Jason had completely finished painting the nursery

What I'm looking forward to? Simple things...putting shoes and socks on normally, not getting winded after every little thing, being able to bend over and it not hurting so bad...

What I miss? Sleeping on my stomach and a good medium-rare steak!

Symptoms? Me and the potty have become one, the acid reflux is becoming more frequent (and annoying), lack of sleep makes for grumpiness, the exhaustion I felt in the first trimester has come back only 10x worse but no one seems to understand!

Milestones? Got our nursery furniture home and the nursery painting is finished!

Emotions & Moods? Crying...I have become quite good over the past week, and apparently my attitude has taken it's toll on everyone around me (or so I've been told...)

No comments:

Post a Comment