Thursday, April 21, 2011

31 weeks and growing

The bump (lump) at 31 weeks now...it's beginning to grow and grow at a more rapid rate these days! I feel like I wake up and I've expanded another 2 or 3 inches!


PREGNANCY AT A GLANCE

How far along? 31 weeks

Baby's size? We will go to the doctor next week so hopefully we will find out just how big my monkey is! The e-mails I got today say he should be about 16 inches long and about 3 lbs. I feel like he is longer than that by the movements he does...he is in the head-down position though.

Gender? We're still having a baby BOY!

Weight Gain? I think I am still in the single digits...I will find out for sure next week though...

Maternity clothes? Nothing but maternity clothes these days...thank goodness for sweet friends that let me borrow some items!

Stretch marks? Still not seeing any yet on the belly, legs and boobs have them but I don't mind at all!

Belly button in or out? Still in and stretched to the max!!!

Sleeping? It's getting harder and harder to get some sleep

Foods I'm loving? Still craving the heat, sweets and sno-cones!!!

Foods I'm hating? Can't really say I'm hating anything right now

Best moment this week? Getting my hair done...it's so soothing to have your head scrubbed!

What I'm looking forward to? Hearing my sweet monkey's pitter-patter heartbeat next week!

What I miss? Sleep right now...

Symptoms? Exhaustion, some minor swelling, some aches and pains coming from where his head should be, can't really sit or stand for too long either

Milestones? Nothing really this week...we are getting the rest of the nursery furniture this weekend so hopefully next week we can finish the nursery!!!

Emotions & Moods? Still about the same, crying is a natural thing, but still won't in public...moodiness is just there, I try to shut myself off from others so I don't pop off about something but then I get accused of being in a crabby mood...it's a no-win situation!

No comments:

Post a Comment