Monday, March 14, 2011

Happy Anniversary

It's really hard to believe that it's been 2 years of wedded bliss for Jason and I. I feel like it was just a few weeks ago that I was stressing about every little thing. A lot has happened in 2 years. A first anniversary, a promotion, a pregnancy, some pretty exciting vacations...you get the picture. Jason and I had agreed to treat it like just another day, no gifts, nothing, just a nice dinner since he was working. Jason did get me a cup of flowers yesterday. He did some yard work and they were growing in our yard so he picked them all and placed them in a cup for when I got home from the grocery store. It was sweet. At dinner, this lil' piggy stuffed her face, I couldn't believe it, and by bed time the baby was moving all over the place and I was finally able to get Jason to feel a kick! So it was an unexpected gift for Jason for our anniversary. He was sleepy, but I think he was pretty excited. So, all in all, a nice relaxing day.

No comments:

Post a Comment