Saturday, March 5, 2011

Baby Bedding

We got the baby's bedding in on Wednesday but with the Rodeo this week, I hadn't had a chance to open it all up and look at everything! I absolutely love this bedding! It is a gift from his grandma & grandpa James.

This is the window valance, we will have to order another one, silly me didn't think to measure our windows and it is too short

 Here is a close-up of the monkey on the valance

Diaper stacker

 
The monkey lamp

Close-up of the monkeys on the lamp

A "super soft blanket" for those "super cold nights" we get!

Dirty clothes hamper

Canvas wall art - these are so stinkin' cute!

The sheets

Close-up of the sheets
 
And finally the blanket

Like I said, I absolutely love this bedding! Now we get to choose paint colors and we (Jason) gets to paint the room! I think we have some spare time come next year! :)

I'm off to Houston for the Rodeo this weekend...I best get to packin' if I'm going to catch my ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment