Thursday, March 3, 2011

Bye bye 2nd trimester!!!

Woo-hoo, I can say bye-bye to 2nd trimester, hello downhill slope! I got to drink the YUMMY orange Dextrose today, was pretty much sick all day long after, but hopefully everything will come back "normal." He explained to me what will happen if they come back abnormal and I really don't want to have to drink any more of this stuff!

 
24 weeks
I can say now that the baby is super active. He moves around a lot more now a days. Jason still doesn't really feel it, I guess it's just totally different for me since I can really feel it all. I hope he gets to feel these movements soon, it's really exciting when he's kicking my hands. He didn't like the glucose syrup, he was moving around like crazy today, and the other day I had a coffee, he didn't care for that too much either! It reminded me of Alvin & The Chipmunks when they were given the coffee and were bounding all over the recording room...that's about the feeling I felt in my belly. Tonight we went and had some crawfish and after he was moving around, so I don't know if that means that he likes the spicy or if it got him moving all over. Either way, he was dancing in my belly. Jason's still busy searching family history. I don't think we'll ever decide on a middle name, it will be delivery day and we will draw a name from a hat!


No comments:

Post a Comment