Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Baby James March 2011

Well, we went to the doctor this morning, baby is growing like a weed! I gained another 1/2 a pound, bringing the grand total to 5 pounds at 25 weeks. I guess I can't complain too much about that. Dr. Appleton says everything is looking good, he's kicking like he should be when she pushes on him, I asked about some general things, all pretty normal concerns that she (with a smile) told me were nothing to be worried about. She tried to get him to move around so Jason could feel him but he wasn't budging, however, he has become quite active this afternoon and evening. Guess he was napping at the doctor today. We got paperwork to fill out about registering with the hospital, paperwork on a pediatrician, some exercises for stretching and getting me to be "comfortable"; all sorts of fun reading material!

Other than that, everything's going good. I feel fine, pregnancy-wise, I am getting a little bit of a head cold again, Jason and I both have it. We both have Z-packs that we are taking to try and combat it. Neither one of us can afford to get sick right now, and let's be honest, I don't like being sick right now...it gets me down 10x worse than normal. I do have a constant ache in my back, hopefully a prenatal massage will fix that! I have two to use before June! Everything is starting to stretch more and more, so I feel aches all the time. It's getting harder and harder to do normal things, sitting and standing for long periods of time are getting difficult. Obviously the bladder is getting smaller and smaller, I have learned that on road trips here recently. If I think I have to go even just a little, I better ask to stop and go!

The Rodeo shows have been good, baby sure does like the music, he dances around while the music is playing. We absolutely LOVE to watch the Mutton Bustin', it's our favorite event next to the Bull Riding and the actual concert show. There was a little boy the other night, his name was Hudson, and he wanted to be an alligator wrestler when he grew up...a sign???

Anywho, Happy Hump Day everyone, have a wonderful Wednesday!

1 comment:

  1. ahhh - road trips with a full bladder. remember on the way back from San Antonio when we got stuck in that horrible traffic and i have just peed and then it took like another 3 hours to go 20 miles? remember how i threatened to just stop in the middle of the road and pee on the side and you looked at me like i was crazy?

    yeah... ;)

    ReplyDelete