Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

Well, Happy New Year from the (growing) James Family! Jason and I didn't do anything last night! We went to dinner with my parents but other than that it was an early night for us! We were asked to go to some friend's house but we just didn't have the energy to stay out late. We didn't even stay up to ring in the new year together. I remember waking up around midnight to the sound of fireworks in our neighborhood but quickly fell back asleep! Jason and I went to breakfast, but not too much excitement for the day for the two of us. We watched lots and lots of football!!! LOTS...it's all that my sweet hubby cared to watch! We went and had a late lunch at my parents, equipped with yucky black-eyed peas, but I ate my traditional 3...someone tried to sneak some more on my plate but got them quickly back on his plate! It's amazing to think that it's been a year since I began this blog...and I've actually kept up with it pretty good...at times I get behind but I quickly catch up! 2009 was an amazing year for Jason and I with our wedding, 2010 was even better to celebrate one year of wedded bliss together, now 2011 will be filled with lots of memories as we welcome our first child.

I hope 2011 blesses each and every one of your lives as I know it will certain be a memorable year for the two of us!

Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment