Sunday, January 30, 2011

Shopping...

Ok, so under normal circumstances I absolutely LOVE shopping!!! Well, pregnancy clothes shopping is awesome, everything stretches and it magically fits no matter what!!! It's awesome. Baby furniture is another thing. Jason and I have been looking online for a while now, trying to get some idea of what we may be interested in. We know we want the convertible bed so it can grow, everyone tells us they don't use it but our plan right now is to use it to it's full capacity. The next thing is the pieces that go with it, we want to have a matching set. Well, the set that I really wanted is waaaaaay pricey, but we are finding others that are just as nice and much more affordable. We are having a problem though with the measurements, we just don't know how to get a good idea of how big things are unless we actually see them. So, off to Houston we go because everyone tells us that we can go and look at everything set up at places there. Well, we spent the entire day there, going from place to place, but in the end I think we have a good idea of how things are measured and an idea of what we might want. We took a look at strollers and car seats, those are going to be a hassle. Then we couldn't help but gaze at all the clothing...everything is just so tiny but oh so cute. We went to a really nice lunch, Jason had a steak that was oh so perfectly cooked and I had to just watch him eat it...my mouth was watering, I was possibly drooling...


 We went to the Bass Pro Shop, Jason's favorite and then took a walk in the mall...and then it happened...COACH was having a sale and that was all she wrote! After a little more walking around I was done, I needed to get off my feet because they were hurting by then. We came back home and had a nice relaxing dinner of Wings with Jason's cousin. Only a few more days until we know pink or blue!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment