Wednesday, January 19, 2011

An observation

So last week the doctor said I should stay away from a lot of fried foods. You know, I hadn't really thought about all the fried foods I ate until it was brought to my attention...I was eating at least one fried meal a day! It's a shocker I haven't put on more weight than I have! So I decided to really start watching what I eat. I am kinda picky...not nearly as picky as hubby, but I do have certain things that just don't appeal to my taste palette, never have and probably never will. I am noticing it's hard work to eat healthy! I see why we have an obesity problem!!! Shopping every weekend is tough, and to make sure that you get everything, making lists so you don't forget, trying to plan for the week with both mine and Jason's schedule...the weekends are usually my down time! I am getting better though, the lists thing really does help...who knew?! Taking in lots and lots of fruits and veggies lately, and milk...oh how I love me some milk, and blueberry waffles!!! I do have to watch it though and not take in too much but boy do I love it! I do need to watch the fried foods though, cuz come crawfish season...IT'S ON! I know they aren't fried but loaded with sodium!!

No comments:

Post a Comment