Friday, December 17, 2010

Here we go again

Another lovely week gone by. We went to the doctor this week, the baby is actually measuring smaller than they say it should be but nothing to be concerned with. She just said that my due date must be wrong. I've tried to explain to them that I know my body and my body has always been weird but nooooooooo why listen to me? Trust that handy-dandy cardboard wheel you have there, that's surely more reliable than my word Ok, done with my rant :)

Mood swings are still in full swing. The biggest thing is emotions. They are up and down and I just don't ever know when they will swing. Any little thing will hurt my feelings now, and I have a really hard time of biting my tongue too if you do make me mad.

We had a Secret Santa gift exchange this week at the office, mine was AWESOME! I got all sorts of really neat gifts throughout the week and an iTunes gift card at the end of the week! We had a White Elephant gift exchange as well at the office Christmas party and it was some fun!

We still have a mice problem, I now am up to 5 in one week! I came in on Thursday morning and had 2 on one trap, I said it was a 2 for 1 deal day! That day though we caught/had 7 mice in our office. It was bad, they are getting brave, running under our feet and in and around us while we are working. We have been told that there is nothing that anyone can do other than set out traps and hopefully catch them one at a time. Comforting huh? So of course that plays into the whole emotions thing.

Jason and I are heading to Bridge City this weekend to have Christmas with his family, unfortunately Jason will be working on Christmas day so we don't get to have much of a Christmas this year.

Happy Friday everyone, it's a payday for us - we always love those!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment