Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas at the Casa de James

Well, nothing too terribly exciting for the James household this Christmas, we were in bed early last night, someone had to work Christmas this year. We went to church last night, I have always loved the way the church looks at Christmastime, so peacefully illuminated by candlelight. Alarm went off at an early 4:00am this morning, I was up and out the door to rush to my parents to cook breakfast for Jason's team. Thank goodness my mother offered her help, otherwise I don't know how I would have gotten it all done; and we had a special guest, my brother getting off from work, he stopped by for breakfast with us all.

So I rush to PD, yea, that was the quickest drive I ever made to PD to get the guys their piping hot breakfast, of course it was because of all the green lights and no traffic that I got there so quickly ;) I came home and attempted to get some rest but it just wasn't happening, so I curled up on the couch and proceeded to watch some movies that a friend gave me...I couldn't get off the couch they were so good! (vampire stuff, I knew the hubby wouldn't care to watch with me) Around lunch I loaded Dixie up in the car and we went to PD, her Christmas present was getting to spend the day at work with daddy. Jason said she sniffed everything and had a good time at PD, just like old times.

Since Jason was working during the day alone, and Bubba was working Christmas night, we did a Christmas dinner at my parents this year. It was kinda nice, we got to end the day on a great note with our gifts. I got lots of new clothes...yea maternity ones. Jason got a whole slew of new shirts, so he can't complain anymore about not having anything to wear. His big gift was a work bench for the garage so he can put all his tools away, I got a new badge charm, his Sgt. badge.

This was a nice, quiet Christmas. We were off to bed early again for Jason to get up and go to work tomorrow. At least we have Monday off together to go and hang out, and then there's always New Years, of course I highly doubt we do anything this year!

Merry Christmas everyone,
Love The James Gang!

No comments:

Post a Comment