Thursday, September 1, 2011

Sweet friend

Pregnancy can certainly bring lots of things into your life, but mine brought a sweet high school friend back into my life. She and I are about 3 months apart in pregnancies and I don't even remember the exact moment we reconnected, but something along the way brought us back together for some much needed vents and laughs. It seemed like no matter what was going on, she and I could always find something to laugh about in common or something to vent about in common. I think she was really my saving grace, showed me that I wasn't the only crazy woman out there, but also brought smiles just when I thought things couldn't get any worse. She had told me she was getting something made for Hudson's nursery, I went and got it today and it's so neat! Jason likes how the Bible verse is from the book of James, so it's like it reads "Hudson James." So thank you Jenny, I can't wait to hang it up!!

No comments:

Post a Comment