Sunday, September 25, 2011

Busy, busy weekend!

I go to my parents' house for lunch to nurse Hudson and get some loving to get me through the rest of the day, he's growing up so fast...I wish I could just freeze-frame time!


Oh doen't he just melt your heart! 


On Saturday, Jason and I treated ourselves to a little Aggie football tailgating while grandma and grandpa Oldham and uncle Trey got some loving. We went to hang out with some friends before the A&M vs. OSU game and had a lot of fun!

Me and Jason in the hospitality tent...Roadhouse was awesome!!

But this was the cutie that was waiting at home for us! He didn't like how badly the Aggies played so he's turning his nose up!


Sunday, Jason and I had tickets for LobsterFest. It's an event hosted by the Chamber of Commerce. Well, Jason actually WON the tickets so that was nice! We had a lot of fun, bid on some items that we absolutely don't need and even won a flag to be flown over the nation's capitol on the date of our choice!

Nom-nom!

It was a fun-filled weekend...but I'm glad to be back home with little man and back to reality tomorrow at work! JOY!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment