Saturday, July 16, 2011

A night alone!!!

Today was an exciting day, we had our first adventure out of the house and took Hudson to lunch with some friends. We got Hudson all dressed up in his Aggie onesie and then he slept the entire time we were there! Oh well, it was a pretty calm afternoon then Jason was gone that evening. He signed up to work at a Chamber event last night so that left me home alone for about 8 hours with Hudson for the first time! Can you say AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!?! Everything was fine though, a friend brought me some movies, my mom brought us dinner (and allowed me to take a shower) but in the end Hudson went down right after his last feeding and was out cold so I really didn't have to worry about much! Woo-hoo this mommy business is getting a little easier...I think!

1 comment: