Thursday, July 14, 2011

My chunky monkey!

Well we went to the doctor today for Hudson's two-week check-up, yea a few days late but we insisted on seeing his pediatrician this time so we had to wait. Well, his weigh-in was 8lbs 6oz!!! That's 1lb 2oz in a week!!! Holy cow, he's going to be my chunky monkey afterall! That's ok though, check out those chubby cheeks...I just can't get enough of them!!


Doctor says you are doing good though, nursing good and putting on weight so that's a plus! Umbilical cord is still on so the doctor put some meds on it to dry it up and says it should be off soon, they drew some blood from your lil' foot too, I think mommy had a harder time with it than you did! I don't know how I will handle your 8 week shots!!! All-in-all you got a good bill of health and we are scheduled to come back in 6 weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment