Friday, July 22, 2011

I'm just so dirty I can't stand it anymore!

Since all the pieces of the umbilical cord finally fell off we are finally able to give Hudson a real bath...

I say he was saying "I'm just so dirty, give me a bath!" in this photo.

He did not like it at first, he was very upset

But soon warmed up to the idea...yes I am in the tub with him

And finally done...

It was a success, he only screamed at the very beginning, making me think that I had made the water too hot or too cold, but the thermometer in the tub said it was just right and once he realized what we were doing he calmed down. It also helped that he was hungry, he ate then went right to sleep after this, so maybe a bath at bedtime every night!!!

2 comments:

  1. a thermometer? really? do you hold it under the water? i don't understand.

    oh - and the bath every night? YES YES YES - totally helps them go to sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tub has a built in thermometer strip on the bottom of it, it is pretty neat. I also have a turtle that will float in the water once we get a little older and can bathe in the actual tub and not the infant tub.

    ReplyDelete