Sunday, June 5, 2011

Baby shower #2

So I cut this one a little close, but it was earlier in the day so I got to rest after it. I had a second shower thrown by some relatives and dear family friends. Just as amazing as shower #1 and just as many cute gifts for baby James. I can't wait until he's here to tell him about all the sweet friends and family that he has that showered him with love before he was here!!

 Getting my "keys" put on

Awesome spread of goodies!!!

BCAC girls :)

My mommy and my monkey cake!

Gift from my grandma - it's a silver teether

Gift from my parents - the box has two lil' silver containers, one for his first tooth and one for his first curl

Again I say, Jason and I are very blessed to have so many amazing friends and family that care so much about us.

No comments:

Post a Comment