Thursday, June 16, 2011

39 weeks, just counting down the days...

Well, we are just taking it day by day at this point...can't believe it's time for Jason and I to meet this chunky monkey!



PREGNANCY AT A GLANCE

How far along? 39 weeks

Baby's size? Well, we went to the doctor this week and didn't see our normal doctor, so this one felt around and said he felt small...so of course this brought a HUGE smile to my face, we will go back this week and find out some more hopefully

Gender? Still momma's boy!

Weight gain? Well, I actually managed to lose a lb according to the doctor's office this week...

Maternity clothes? Still fitting funny...and tight in areas

Stretch marks? Starting to appear all around my belly button now too

Belly button in or out? In, but at times can be seen sticking out...I had someone point it out for me

Sleeping? The couch has been my best friend for over a month now...I can't wait to be back in my own bed

Foods I'm loving? Anything I can get my hands on...I constantly have the munchies!

Foods I'm hating? Not happening at this point

Best moment this week? I got a couple of new gifts from sweet friends, I love coming home to boxes at the front door! It's like when we got married...only better because the baby stuff is just so dang CUTE!!!

What I'm looking forward to? Just spending time with my chunky monkey

What I miss? Normalcy

Symptoms? Lots of stuff, very moody and irritable, sensitive to just about anything someone says, HATE being touched right now because I just feel so large - period, not able to eat much at every meal - I usually stuff myself to a point that I'm miserable, sleeping is incredibly difficult, everything aches really bad, swelling is getting really bad

Milestones? Nothing really coming to mind

Emotions & Moods? Really bad right now, see above "Symptoms"

No comments:

Post a Comment