Thursday, June 2, 2011

37 weeks...ahhhh full term!!! :-D

I can't believe it's just 3 weeks away! This time has really flown by and now I am just so excited to meet my chunky monkey!



PREGNANCY AT A GLANCE

How far along? 37 weeks

Baby's size? We should find out tomorrow...fingers crossed it's accurate but I'm guessing he's going to be about 7lbs tomorrow

Gender? Still my lil' man!

Weight gain? I think I have put on about 5lbs in the last week...I'm eating a lot more, maybe I'm storing food for energy during labor...I don't know but I know I've put on some weight this past week

Maternity clothes? Aren't really cute anymore...they are just things that cover me up :)

Stretch marks? Wake up with new ones every morning but they are pretty - I know I'm weird but I'm actually excited about them

Belly button in or out? Depending on where he is laying in my belly, you can see it sticking out sometimes but it's still barely in

Sleeping? He's starting to kick really hard in the middle of the night, so of course I wake up thinking I'm going into labor and it freaks me out, then I can't get my heart rate to slow down so I lay there for about 30 minutes until I calm down...bathroom breaks come though about every 2 hours in the night

Foods I'm loving? OMG...anything right now...I am a bottomless pit!

Foods I'm hating? Is that really possibly right now?!?!

Best moment this week? I got to go shopping with my SIL in Houston, we put things away in the nursery as well

What I'm looking forward to? My shower this weekend and my mommy helping me put the final things away in the nursery and finishing packing my bags

What I miss? Just being normal...

Symptoms? Really bad heartburn still - taking Zantac now, more aches and pains in my lower abdomen, feet are really starting to swell more and more, getting really tired earlier in the day

Milestones? Swing is all assembled and car seat bases are ready to go!

Emotions & Moods? Just depends on the day...

No comments:

Post a Comment