Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Santa's Wonderland

YAY Hudson got to experience Santa's Wonderland! We had lots of fun, it was law enforcement appreciation night so there were a lot of other officers and their kids there.

Our official first Santa picture

"Here Santa, let me have a tug"


I don't know how two parents with brown eyes can produce a child with beautiful blue eyes!

He's just so stinkin' cute!!

We enjoyed the hay ride, too bad Santa's Wonderland is backwards in the background

Sweet moments like this just melt my heart!


And we were just about done...he was sooo sleepy

It was a fun night, poor Hudson was so tired though, he was asleep before we even made it back to the car and I barely had to feed him and he slept all night long! YAY for my big boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment