Thursday, December 29, 2011

First solid foods

Could it really be...my baby boy is now ready for solid foods?! Ahhh...well I think that we had more fun with it than he did! We had hoped to do it for his 6 month birthday but it just didn't work out, so one day late but oh well. I was told to make it almost as runny as breastmilk...well that was some DUMB advice! All I did was make a huge mess!

Ok, first bite was not too bad...

He certainly has no problem grabbing the spoon

Mmmmmmm!

"Here mommy, I show you!"

He did have quite the audience for his first big boy bites

Again, trying to take the spoon

I finally just gave up and let him have the spoon

He kept sucking on it like a bottle

And this was just about the point of losing him



And we're done...


We finally gave up and put the remaining milk/rice cereal mixture in a bottle and he guzzled it on down. So we'll try again tomorrow...hopefully it will go a little better!

No comments:

Post a Comment