Sunday, December 25, 2011

Baby's First Christmas!

We had a great Christmas morning at Casa de James!! I think Hudson was a little excited for Santa, he was up at 1:00am and 5:00am, but it's ok for this one morning!!! I woke up early (obviously) and made breakfast for us, and Uncle Trey came over to join us. He got to the house just in time to get Hudson out of bed and take him to the tree to see his gifts. Hudson entertained himself so we could eat breakfast, then he got to eat and then it was time for PRESENTS!!!


Trying to get his Peek-a-boo Bunny!


Who would wrap a present for a baby?!?

Awww, daddy, now is not the time for pictures - come help me!

Now I got it!


Mmmm - bunny tastes yummy!


One happy baby on Christmas morning!

Got a signed baseball from our neighbor

So happy my Uncle Trey came to visit me


Best Christmas ever!

All of us with mo-mo Sarah

So presh!

After presents at our house and a visit to see mo-mo Sarah, we went to my parents' house and had Christmas over there. We had a nice turkey lunch then sat down for presents.

Someone was a little eager to get to the presents...

"Hey people, I"m opening presents!"


All pooped out after opening presents!

Playing with my new toy from Uncle Trey

And my Baby Neptune (also from Uncle Trey)

LOVE those baby blues!

Hudson's first Christmas was perfect, from spending time in Bridge City to the final hours here in Bryan. I can't wait until next year, when he might actually realize what's going on.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment