Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Christmas in Bridge City

We made a quick trip to Bridge City to celebrate Christmas with Jason's family. It was a short, but very good trip!

Gettin' some lovin' from my cousin Brianna

And some Granny lovin'

Trying to show off my new toofies with Nana


Opening my present from cousins Kevin & Erin

I had some fun here!

Our new "J" for our house :)

Jason got some matching knives made out of an old set of horns from their Paw Paw, they were pretty excited about them


Sitting in a high chair like a big boy!

"Just one lil' taste mommy!"


All the grandkids

The James family photo

I'm SUPER excited about my new Cricut machine!!!

Jason and his dad with their new golf shirts

Lovin' my sweet lil' family


I love this...he's just so mesmerized by her


It was a great weekend, quick, but we thoroughly enjoyed the time down in the BIG city of Bridge City. We noticed your second tooth has cut through the gums...oh yay! 

No comments:

Post a Comment