Thursday, April 1, 2010

March...my how you flew by!

Man oh man did the month of March just fly by! Between work and the Rodeo, a wedding anniversary and a birthday, the month just flew by and I don't know where it went! We spent the first three weeks going back and forth to Houston for the rodeo. It was fun, but we can't do that too much longer...the final show we went to was Brooks & Dunn, The Final Rodeo Tour. It was an awesome show! Jason and I went early to go and walk around. Over the week we were gone on vacation a lot of baby animals were born so we got to see them all, soooo cute! We got our boots shined too since my clumsy self fell just a few times and scuffed my boots all up :( and Jason let me make my own rope, pink and green of course!

Baby piggies :)


I managed to come back home and get really sick...just in time for a busy weekend for the both of us. I was busy working at the Downtown Derby, a 5K Fun Run downtown to raise money for Jr. League and Jason was busy with Blue Bunny, an Easter egg hunt on a football field put on by the Police Chaplins. I had the worst ear infection that I ended up having to go to the Urgent Care after everything to get some medicine, then went home and literally slept for about 8 hours straight! Monday was Jason's birthday, he had jury duty all day long though so we went to dinner to spend some time together.

Jason doing an interview at Blue Bunny, he's so famous!!! :)

So now it's time to gear up and get ready for a conference for work, and to think, Jason and I are wanting to start a family this year...we are so busy, I don't know when we are going to have time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment