Friday, April 2, 2010

Boot camp...ugh!

So I decided to try a round (or 3) of boot camps with Trevor Carney at Innovative Fitness. First off, I can't say enough good things about this group, Trevor and his team are phenomenal and looking at photos I can't wait to get going, but first I have to get myself over this "hump" of working out at 5:30am! I initially signed up with a friend thinking it wouldn't be so bad working out with someone, well she ended up having to quit so that left me alone to do this, I have already set up a payment plan so I am kinda stuck for the next three months. The first week (last week) was a little rough but tolerable, this week is starting to get a little more intense and Trevor has me doing this Fat Flush, a diet that is high in fat and lots of water intake to help flush "bad fat" out of my system...today is my last day and I can't wait to be done!!! My energy levels are kinda low so I'm happy to start eating some protein again. I have noticed, even though it's only been two weeks, I have begun to notice the changes in my body, even my energy levels are up! So bring it on Boot Camp! Getting up early has been hard...I mean, I'm an early morning riser, but 4:00am is a little early even for me! I have to rush to get home and shower and get ready in about an hour's time...for anyone who knows me, that's just about impossible! So instead of making it to work at 7:45am, I've been running in at about 8:05am. I hope it gets better as I get a system down...

No comments:

Post a Comment