Friday, April 16, 2010

I survived!!!

First boot camp down and I survived! Sure, there were days (lots) that I wanted to just quit and give up but I knew that I wouldn't be proud of myself for doing that. We weighed in and got all our measurements taken again this morning and I managed to shed 8 lbs in the first session, lose a total of 6 inches over the different areas I was working and shaved about 2.5 minutes off my mile run! Go ME! And no I don't do photos of before and after. Most importantly, though, I feel so much better about myself! I can walk from my car to work (usually a few blocks) and not get winded! I can take the stairs instead of the elevator and not get winded! I can eat healthy and can actually be full! In 4 short weeks I feel as though I have morphed myself into this completely different person! I am actually excited to start my next round! And it does make you feel good about what you're doing when people start to notice that your body is changing and give you compliments! We get one week off and then we will start back up. I am glad we do have the next week off because I have a conference at work that I have to deal with and will be tied up next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment