Sunday, November 21, 2010

The 'Midwife'

Ok, so after my initial doctor visit and blood-work (which all came back GREAT...particularly the one saying that I am not anemic!), I was told I needed to meet with the resident Midwife. I have my own personal opinions of Midwives, but they said I needed to so why not. Well, this woman was a looney-tune! You know, when I ask you a question, asking for your medical opinion, give me an answer, don't tell me to "think about it" or "analyze this," you answer my question, heck, I'm paying enough to come to you so it shouldn't be that hard! Ugh! Ok, I'll step off my soap-box now. Had some regular things to check up on, then we got some more pictures, and then, heard the sweetest sound I've ever heard...a sweet lil' pitter-patter. That beating is enough to just melt your heart away and it just about did. Midwife says that it is a good, strong, heartbeat of about 120 bpm. My mom says that is fast, meaning girl for her, internet says that is actually very slow...girls usually range in the 160-180 bpm. Bubba already named a boy, no matter what we name 'it' he says he will be calling 'it' Kash. So here's some more photos of our lil' peanut:


The bottom is displaying the heartbeat

Here she was measuring the baby, it's actually measuring a few days back but still an active lil' critter non-the-less, he/she was kicking and moving around quite a bit while we were trying to get a good picture

There is only one baby in there...I PROMISE!

This is probably the best photo of the baby of the bunch, zoomed in quite a bit, but we had to work to get it, he/she would not quit moving around


Oh, I also had to get a flu shot...dumbest thing I have ever done! She gave it to me in my shoulder...literally, Jason saw the spot, it was in my shoulder and I was in quite a bit of pain! I go back for my monthly visit in December so we'll see how the lil' one is growing by then!




No comments:

Post a Comment