Saturday, November 6, 2010

First doctor visit!

Well we went to the doctor this week, it's crazy all the things that they tell you and everything that you have to change and remember and it's just so much to consider! And I can't wait to be able to start talking about it all! Jason and I agreed that we wouldn't wait until I'm done with my first trimester, sickness has certainly set it and it's hard for me to hide things from my parents so we sat them down to dinner on Thursday and broke the news to them. Mom was completely oblivious to what was going on, Dad said he had a feeling he knew what we were up to and Trey already knew...I had to tell someone and it just 'slipped' out one day! We are going to go to Bridge City next week to share the news with the James side of the family. Here are the first pics of our lil' peanut:






Oh...official due date of my peanut is June 23, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment